Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

To Mend The Severed...


Gentlemen;

It is in great optimism that I write to you. Attached is a portrait of my left wrist as it is today, the source of unspeakable grief in my life.

It was manipulated to its current state by a salvage operation performed in October 95 by Dr. Hozan of the Temple Sports Medicine Center; an attempt to rectify a malunion resulting from a closed set of a break in late when I was involved in a sport that has since been outlawed in 48 states. The frustration resulting from this handicap has waxed consistently since then, not to mention my frustration, considering that I was an incredibly talented in the writing.

And I now feel that it presents an unacceptable hindrance to my quality of life, as well as the myriad of other things that I enjoy doing with my wrists and joints. You can’t imagine how much it has damaged my income. I lie awake at night, staring at my wrist. I cry out to Allah: “WHY?! WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME?!” Doctors repeatedly advise me to submit to the joint’s mediocre performance, and that complete rectification is an impossibility; but I assure you, sirs, my body says otherwise! Please know that I refuse to compromise, that I love my wrist, and that i have not a doubt that my body will be delivered again to it’s natural state.

Let me tell you my secret: I watch bees all day. I cover my wrist in honey and I pray to the bees as I watch them. This has given me many ideas about how to return it to its natural state.

Being as how I have been able to devote an inordinate amount of consideration to this particular injury since I lost my job, I am sure that correction lies essentially in first the removal of the screws from the body, and then a severing of the radius at the point of original malunion.

I recommended this to my doctor, but he told me I was crazy, that I wasn’t a doctor and that I’d hurt myself very much. But he is wrong! He is wrong, this is MY WRIST AND I CAN DO WITH IT AS I DAMNED WELL PLEASE! The distal portion, the hand, must then be simply reintroduced to its natural alignment with the arm, restoring the subtle but crucial bow of the radius. Good casting (perhaps in supination) should allow for osteogenesis in the radius, and the wrist now has the potential to achieve full functionality, rather than stagnate and decay as it does now. This is a simple case of the physician healing and nature making well, the latter, in this case, being anxious to do her job.

Please know, sirs, that I do not by any means consider myself a medical doctor, and should one of you ultimately accept my case, this procedure is of course subject to your professional refinement—but I do, however, exist in a communion with my body that is wholly unfathomable to any other individual on the face of this wretched planet. Because of this if you do not reply I will be forced to attempt the surgery myself. I track migratory birds in my sleep. I just can’t explain. I understand that this is a rather unorthodox procedure, and it would be easy to follow the trend of your colleagues and choose to err on the side of caution, but I ask only to enter into dialogue at this point with a physician who sympathizes and feels competent of healing me. If you see no potential in my proposal, please simply e-mail and make that known and I will not contest you; however I will not be convinced.

Let it be known: this is the will of my God, and no one shall contest him. If you do, on the other hand, foresee any possibility of restoring this unnatural thing to the state of its partner, I thank you and look forward to seeing you.

very hopefully and sincerely yours:
Pedraic N. Ravavullovic
Vice president of CAR
And co-founder of the PAAC foundation
Beekeeper of the MHBS.

67 comments:

  1. Nice Post and all information's are used to everybody
    ofthedarkness

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good suggestion posted by the peoples
    saudidefence




    ReplyDelete
  3. All the post are very useful to implement in our life
    asianhunnyz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good suggestion posted by the peoples
    ipad2casecovers




    ReplyDelete
  5. Some articles are related in our life,so nice
    iginversiones

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good suggestion posted by the peoples
    ClicaPicos




    ReplyDelete
  7. The words are so simple and easy to understand
    imaginetech

    ReplyDelete
  8. Articles are really nice to read and most of the people like this ganyanx





    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to read all post and more innovative
    treebound

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for giving the good informative tutorial
    kraftbomb




    ReplyDelete
  11. Its really nice informative tutorial,so thanks for this tutorial
    CicligaLetti




    ReplyDelete
  12. The information which you people are said here are really good..!!! josephmerrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Peoples are giving a really nice comments for all the article
    wildernesslightstockphotos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its really nice informative tutorial,so thanks for this tutorial
    Hjzjj




    ReplyDelete
  15. All the post are good and the peoples are giving nice comment for all post
    winniemania

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for this guidance.its really informative for all
    IkzhiBo




    ReplyDelete
  17. Really nice,every one should like all the comments
    romanwineco

    ReplyDelete
  18. its really informative tutorial. Thank you for this tutorial .posterbride

    ReplyDelete
  19. All the information's are more innovative
    billspricht




    ReplyDelete
  20. its really informative tutorial. Thank you for this tutorial . robertteppermusic

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very useful comments are posted and everybody like this comments
    expertsenbateries

    ReplyDelete
  22. Not only to read the post, need to spreed every one
    gourmetygastronomia

    ReplyDelete
  23. its really informative tutorial. Thank you for this tutorial . guedes-viinikainen

    ReplyDelete
  24. Most of the post and comments are related my blog
    gtdabcheshire

    ReplyDelete
  25. All the words are simple and every one should understand easily
    searocketadventures

    ReplyDelete
  26. The information which you people are given are really superb..!!! oserastu

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice Post and all information's are used to everybody
    parcxmart




    ReplyDelete
  28. Information's are more innovative and nice to read it. js-motors

    ReplyDelete
  29. For my view is Really nice,because all peoples are giving the wonderful comments
    passion-apiculture




    ReplyDelete
  30. All the post are very useful to implement in our life
    vintagecitynetwork




    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for the comments which the peoples are give here. futurizate

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am so excited while I read all the comments.
    handef

    ReplyDelete
  33. its really informative tutorial. Thank you for this tutorial . hinodeticket

    ReplyDelete
  34. its really informative tutorial. Thank you for this tutorial . hnmp

    ReplyDelete
  35. Those post in the blog are very useful….. izelnet


    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful post given by so many peoples. jaimevinals

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am so excited while I read all the comments. jeanlucdavid

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you for this tutorial.its really informative tutorial.
    kalitebudur

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank you for this guidance.its really informative for all.. lebip

    ReplyDelete
  40. its really informative tutorial. Thank you for this tutorial . luv2dj4u


    ReplyDelete
  41. Articles are very nice…Nice comments too.
    mappagoweb

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank you for this guidance.its really informative for all.. thegirlandherbooks

    ReplyDelete
  43. Simply super comments are posted here
    mortyskids

    ReplyDelete
  44. Nice post. Every one should implement this one
    judosavezbeograda

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thanks for the comments which the peoples are give here
    helpjustinsamler

    ReplyDelete
  46. its really informative tutorial. Thank you for this tutorial
    sustainable-scenarios

    ReplyDelete
  47. Its very useful if every one should follow this.
    rpheatingandcooling

    ReplyDelete
  48. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  49. all the words in simple way every one should understand easily allworldhotel

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thank you for this guidance.its really informative for all..
    loveiswarclan

    ReplyDelete