Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Transfer


standing on the earth pushing to the core of me
i raise my hands to the sky, and
let go..
serpent hair winds the wind, whispering secrets in my ears
things unremembered 'til now.
safely above fragility, i release my lightnings, and thunder-snakes to the sky
to roll around and pound out a rhythm i can move to.
i can dance this fire. moving in passion, i have no fear.
worlds take shape within me,
as i shed another skin.



FraterSenior;
Slowly i adjust to the physical confines
of this Union. My penchant for *Makers, proves itself out, again. The present Human associates of this form, have great tolerance for * odd behavior, it is dismissed as part of "the creative process". This has been most helpful. I continue to accept the chemicals they line up for me every morning, and dispose of them at first opportunity, as i still have no reply on the affects on Union.The work continues, i can feel pleasure again. Flexing the seeking part of this Coadjutant mind, regularly, has improved it's focus. The ability is strong, the control is nominal. I await instruction. P.S. Are there other constituents of a complimentary Genisis, in this quadrant? I have been approached. Advise.

20 comments:

  1. What a good suggestion posted by the peoples. js-motors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited while I read all the comments. Jpsrjl

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the words in simple way every one should understand easily.TheUnixRonin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Information's are more innovative and nice to read it. koshinaomi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. Every one should implement this one. cheapdvdreplication

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this guidance.its really informative for all..
    lcxlwfgg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post. Every one should implement this one. CambodiaThaiGateway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Articles are very nice…Nice comments too. babyminding

    ReplyDelete
  9. Articles are very nice…Nice comments too. YuanLukiTo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The information which you people are given are really superb..!!! CarAccidentAttorneySearch

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this guidance.its really informative for all.. lohasasiaforum

    ReplyDelete