Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lame, Erect, and Proud


Looking at my own warped and knobby image in the faucet of the bathtub, I realize that I am not only “Handsome” Jim Manitoba, Pugilist Extraordinaire. I am also Hephaestus, club foot. I am proud of my deformity, my dissimilitude, my difference defines, clarifies… Every room of the house is a metaphor of a place inside myself. Or does the place inside myself mirror how the house is made? Another toke, relax a little more into the murky, steaming water. There is nothing real in my living room, nothing aesthetic in my bedroom, yet in the small, confined space of my bathroom, I may be free, I may be Hephaestus without shame, without lie or facade. My chaotic self-energy is formed by the feminine hands of my environment, and I am not angry at what it has made me. The language of my inner dialogue forms my house, I am a product of it, a servant of the Mother Bee, my home, my society, free to be as I am, Hephaestus, Club Foot—a bivalent builder of forms, molded by those forms I make—lame, erect, and proud!

38 comments:

  1. some of my nightmares look like this. the ones i can remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those post in the blog are very useful bakofis

    ReplyDelete
  3. its really informative tutorial. Thank you for this tutorial checkfordepression

    ReplyDelete

  4. Not only to read need to spreed every one zaoxi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Articles are very nice…Nice comments too.
    wowgbw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for giving the good informative tutorial
    heqinghotel




    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep posting this articles and useful for every one
    gardencitylocalfest

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this tutorial.its really informative tutorial. yourcoach247

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peoples are giving the wonderful thoughts for all comments
    alacatiizmir

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the post are good and the people nice comments to giving all post
    mikissecret




    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so excited while I read all the comments.
    nicejewishgirlsdc


    ReplyDelete
  12. So many peoples are given the wonderful comments for this articles
    gmedmil

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so excited while I read all the comments.
    hayarvest

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the post are good and the people nice comments to giving all post
    spenglerfoxbelfast




    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so excited while I read all the comments.
    picturesofhungary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its really nice informative tutorial,so thanks for this tutorial
    ctrivertours

    ReplyDelete
  17. its really informative tutorial. Thank you for this tutorial .
    worldisfunny

    ReplyDelete
  18. Peoples are giving really nice comments for this article
    CumbreDeltaNgo




    ReplyDelete
  19. Those post in the blog are very useful….. afgang

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for this guidance.its really informative for all
    whatsthedealwithdinosaur

    ReplyDelete
  21. Its really nice informative tutorial,so thanks for this tutorial
    aquiferscience

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am so excited while I read all the comments. tiklatatil

    ReplyDelete
  23. All the information's are more innovative
    supportaw

    ReplyDelete
  24. Information's are more innovative and nice to read it. saskoilpatch

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice Post and all information's are used to everybody
    escon2013

    ReplyDelete
  26. For my view is Really nice,because all peoples are giving the wonderful comments
    maddoxnails

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a good suggestion posted by the peoples. budgetorfudget

    ReplyDelete
  28. Technically very well above you said. Zaoxi

    ReplyDelete
  29. Keep posting the articles,useful to every one. twodoorsbbq

    ReplyDelete