Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Too many voices! I do not know who is speaking. Your tongue is a switchboard. Your eyes record the conversation. Plugging bits of information into other sockets to be used for, or against, at some later date. You imply only what i think you said, and never say what i think you could possibly mean. I have a sense of deep unease, the jitters well up and wave a flag of premonition......disaster. A great fire will ensue, and nothing will be found, but everyone will suspect arson, and attribute it to me.

Frater? Where are you? Something went wrong at transfer. The seeding was normal, But this coadjutant union is defective, Efforts at standard contact are hampered. There are vascular issues, and all attempts at revivification of said system has (so far) failed. Please advise, re: appropriate drug responses, and the effects on Union. Obviously, I can not take their prescribed chemicals for this body, if they imperil my ability to retain union. I do not know what to do...please instruct! Sorer Anath

2 comments:

  1. ? Who is your Genesis? I seek Frater Senior.. and you are not he. are you active? My sensory input is disturbed, and am currently unable to detect Origins. A message please transmit; "FraterSenior please contact SorerAnath; Genesis Ishtar. Merge is impossible at this time, apologies for methodology."

    ReplyDelete