Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Signing in

Floating in a sea of void-mind, the multi-dimensional framework of refracting and colliding worm-holes of pranic-force gently spins in place like a virtual-reality tour of mutating DNA. With my sphere of sight at once within and without, I observe my present position.
Midway between the chamber of diamonds and the womb of serpents, a chariot driven by seven horses inquires: ~Do you know the meaning of light?~
~Yes, it is the firmament of thought~
~Do you know the keys to the cube of wonder~
~A, M, B, Z~ Letters upon the light. Words composed by the angel who fulfills the destruction of the night.
~Drink of my cup. Enter the field of release~
With drunk phosphorescency, the floor opens. And Alice is dropped down the rabbit-hole.
Ever jumped off a cliff naked? Rivers of quantum thought rush past at the speed of a dying sun. The unbridled source of molecular sensation. And at each fork in the road, Alice is spliced in the asexual reproduction of a virus, until a billion upon a billion God-eyes flood the veins of my ethereal cortex. MINE
~Hear now, the gathering of stars unfixed about an irradiant center. Thoth is placed upon your throne in the Land of Caves.
~And upon his stele, lies a mark. And it is thus:

~Hold unto the silence and know: It was written upon the breath of Isis, in order that she may obtain the resurrection of Her King. The key to the salvation of all men lies therein. 

---I am Senior. Hear me roar.....

Post-Script
A response to Sorer Anath (don't you mean Soror, or is embodiment really that bad?)

Sorry, sis, duty calls. I will be otherwise occupied with Council affairs. But recall the guidance of our enlightened predecessor. Copious amounts of fungi should serve the purpose of boundary-dissolution.  

Oh, and Agent 888, nice fucking try….


1 comment:

  1. Frater S; ty for stating your Genesis...And this particular embodiment IS more than challenging. As to my my title... I have become disenchanted with Sister. And having been rolling around in the www.and so i have adjusted title to the following... SOR: Process Instrumentation; redundancy required, reliability proven. ER/ə/:Exclamation. Expressing hesitation, and or confusion.
    This title more accurately expresses my current state, As i continue to perform as required, regardless of confusion. This Union ( difficult as it may be) has offered insight as to the disappearance/ non-responsiveness of other Priors.. As previously stated, this body is deficient. the occurrence of seizures,i believe, interferes with Union. It hampers projected communication, and interferes with identity separation. I hope this is helpful. I will retain this union for research for a time, i will report when i intend transfer. I now state i have concerns regarding the mechanism of transfer, and believe it to be part of the reason for our past Lost Priors. This Soror may be Too Too Focused Individual Abstract Prior... but redundancy required or not, i am reliability proven. and if i may be So bold.. Frater consider checking your ecstatic perception regulator, and "nice fucking try"? check your previous personality containment, i fear it is leaking. P.s. boundary-dissolution precautions are irrelevant as seizures activate with deeper accuracy. Also, be aware; I believe our lost Priors will be drawn unknowing back into contact. May my hypothesis bear out. I am Sorer hear me Bitch.

    ReplyDelete