Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

devotee


mounting the rhythm again,
i push.
stamping out fear through the soles of these feet.
a devotee screams, and shivers out;
a base bass of arrhythmic proportions.

in my blood. in my blood. in my blood.

i sing a song so old, only stones understand the sound.
the fires beneath, toss, and coil,
and I, and i, are alone in this time, this rhythm, this heat.
existing only for Mad Gods,
and the serpents...
writhing through the chambers of my heart.


Frater; I remember all previous incarnations in my co adjutant continuum. I have loosed the hold on the secondary personality. deliberately, and with malice. They lied Frater. I know they lied. What i do not know is if you are lying. I saw one of their cities Frater. Beauteous, and terrifying. Upper skyward spaces of exacting beauty, and control..rivers of pain , and suffering at their exalted feet. I danced Frater, i released the secondary out to dance. I will not contain her again. We are united in this decision. I have given my genesis to her, and have taken hers unto mine. I can hear you shrieking "Heresy!" from here Brother mine.... verify the truth of Councils intent. they lied. Did you? So Frater....what i have been assured was impossible, has happened. I am reliable Sorer no longer...i am the Serpent in this tree. Look to your selves...all of them.
"Et facto signo crucis canem solvit;
me timor invasit et vos et risit."

Anath Genesis.....?


P.S. Her name is Zanna, and she asks to send the following message to Council; "Go fuck yourselves."

No comments:

Post a Comment