Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

404 Documents Eight: Money from Ventura's People

(More 404.) 

So now heat is moving in, the Buyer used me as a frame job and I’m stuck explaining to you why you are reading what you are reading. Let me put it to you like this: After artists were martyred for speaking the truth, an intricate smokescreen began. Its purpose was to place the ones who had failed up on the pedestal chopping block of public opinion. This took many forms disguising itself as revolutions or upstarts to feed on more young gullible minds and the Empire used them to spread itself. They bought more proverbial T-Shirts and the whole thing began again.





How long have i been writing this? he thought. and. how am i not myself? am i not myself i’m not me and how am i not myself?

TO: BRADLEY THE BUYER
FROM: J.C.

Hey, listen- regarding the last thing you sent me. I spoke to Jesse Ventura’s people. So I want you to file this report to give them your full insider scoop on mind control black ops when they contact you because they are looking for a story. We’re going to have you penetrate the inner circles of the Black Lodge and photograph the whole thing with your memories & we’ll develop the film in your brain & sell it and MAKE MONEY. MONEY MAKE ME $$$$$4$$$$4$$!$$!$!$14!$!$!!! and submit the report to Ventura’s people. We’ll make lots of money.

Godspeed, Waterface.

-JC

No comments:

Post a Comment