Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

404 documents Six: MONARCH MIND CONTROL.


(More 404.)

I remember Bradley taking me aside once, and confiding in me in one of his rare moments of near humanity. He seemed perturbed, anxious. The music in the background wasn’t helping anything, and seemed keyed into our conversation on some synchronistic level.





“You are familiar with some of the black ops the CIA ran on unsuspecting test subjects concerning mind control, right?”

I nodded. We were in my basement at the time, converted into a makeshift recording studio. I was busy trying to ignore him as he spoke over my shoulder. He was making me uncomfortable but didn’t seem to notice or care.

“Yeah, sure. What are you getting at?”

“Well, I’m sure you have heard of Operation Monarch, alternately Operation Mockingbird. Commonly referred to in Discordian circles as Operation Mindfuck, or just O.’.M.’. …”


“Bradley, I think you are reaching when you attempt to make connections between the CIA black budget mind control ops and Discordian propaganda.”

“Am I... ?” he replied ambiguously. “I will tell you this: Kerry Thornley, who helped bring Discordianism to the forefront of the ‘new age’ hodge podge of metaphysical wankery knew Lee Harvey personally. His public story regarding this matter was that he was originally an unwitting test subject of MK Ultra or Operation Monarch, depending on what you’d like to call it. The bottom line is that Thornley knew something most people don’t. And that became Discordianism. Doesn’t it strike you as odd that Operation Mindfuck would bare the same initials as a legit CIA mind control op like Operation Monarch?... Do you know how many people have now been conditioned with MONARCH mind control cues, via pop culture and media? By their teachers? Friends? Family?” he asked.

“No, Brad. Not exactly.” I wasn’t really paying attention. Maybe that’s my trouble: I never pay attention to the right things... Didn’t pay attention to Stella, never even payed attention to the Buyer until long after he had played me like a pawn.

“I’ll tell you how many, Agent. A lot. A whole lot."

I finally looked his way. “How does that tie in to what we are doing, Bradley?”

“I’ve discovered the OMEGA self-destruct button. IT is a failsafe level of programming for human automatons that ensures a timely death for all of those in whom the response has been triggered. I’ve learned how to trigger it.”

“Uh huh,” I mumbled absentmindedly, zoning out again. It really wasn’t uncharacteristic for the Buyer to ramble on like this. It was a part of his M.O. and I had grown comfortable with ignoring it. It was kind of hard to follow the slapdash mashup of occultic and conspiracy gibberish that would pour out of him, especially when he was on amphetamines. I chuckled to myself. “You got into my adderall again, didn’t you?”

“Uh huh. Listen, you ever hear of the B.’. B.’. ?” He eyed me in a really strange way. So strange that I actually started paying attention, just for a moment. “The Blue Brotherhood,” he continued. “They’re a mystical recruiting organization in theory but in practice they’re a front for the Brotherhood of the Sacerdotal Knights of National Security or the N.’.S.’.A.’., which is to say the only real occult lodge operating behind the scenes with any real political clout these days other than the C.’.I.’.A.’.”

“Whatever you say, Bradley” I spoke softly, shrugging it off. I continued on with my work and he left silently, I think. That’s really the last thing I remembered for a while, because benzodiazavision had kicked in and the next moment was, by the clocks, almost a day later.
Benzos are like some kind of time-travel device, if you take enough of them. Pop! Suddenly you’re in the future. (And you have no pants.)

I awoke to find a “field report” I’d written, I guess. I don’t remember it, but it had my name on it.

FIELD REPORT: AGENT 888
OPERATION MONARCH
MIND CONTROL CONTEL

Do you remember when I told you that there is no grand or unified conspiracy at work? I stand by that, but will reluctantly admit that the statement itself may appear on the surface to be misleading and oversimplified. Keep in mind that as you read this, I am doing my best (for once) to keep my personal feelings and observations to a minimum and to let the facts speak for themselves. They speak volumes, and regardless as to where you stand on this issue there are some consistencies that line up which are just too damned weird to ignore.

Be forewarned: We are entering into dangerously weird territory here and skating on thin ice. The cover-up to which I will continue to allude to within this work has allegedly been responsible for the deaths of at least three different individuals, all ostensibly suicides. All were artists or journalists attempting to write, in some capacity, on what I have to tell you. Merely in writing this I am taking a great risk, but I feel the risk is always worth it, when the truth is at stake.

The facts: At the time of death for the so-called "Golden Suicides," Duncan was investigating allegations of CIA "Monarch Mind Control", political blackmail, sexual slavery and murder, going as far as to publicly write about it on her blog 5 days before her death, and was being harassed by scientologists and other agents, as of yet unknown...

I buried my head in my hands. Not this gibberish again. This was getting out of control.

1 comment: